Welcome to Online Utility Bill Payment
for the Town of Williamston, South Carolina
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Paying with a Debit/Credit card will incur FEE$! Paying with a checking account is free.
You will need the following information in order to sign up:
1. Your Bank Routing Number – located on your check (first 9 digits on bottom left)
2. Your Bank Account Number – located on your check (middle set of digits NOT including the check # on right). Check with your bank if you have questions.
3. Your Town of Williamston Account Number – see sample to the right
4. Your Town of Williamston Service Location (Spelling & Punctuation must be exact!) – see sample to the right
Our standard payment rules still apply:
- Presently, you will NOT be able to pay penalty or re-connection fees.
- Late payment penalty goes on the first business day after 5:00 pm on the 15th of the month or next business day if the 15th falls on a holiday or weekend.
- Meters will be cut off and locked if payment has not been received by 5:00 pm on the 25th or next business day if the 25th falls on a holiday or weekend. A $50 reconnect charge plus payment of the past due bill including the late fee will be necessary to restore water service.
NOTE: The online payment service will NOT be available from 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. due to system maintenance.
For more information, please contact the Williamston Town Hall at 864-847-7473.